Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

85pcs 1/2W 10 Ohm 1% Tolerance Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Blue

CHF 12.87 Sofort-Kaufen 7d 12h, CHF 17.81 Versand, 14-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: dissertationtools (16,600) 98.4%, Artikelstandort: MANCHESTER, Versand nach: GB und viele andere Länder, Artikelnummer: 162539749891 85pcs 1/2W 10 Ohm 1% Tolerance Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Blue Item Description Product Name : Metal Film Resistors;Power Rating : 1/2WResistance : 10Ohm;Tolerance : ±1%Total Length(Approx.) : 6cm /2.4';Body Size : 2.5x 8.5mm/0.1' x 0.33'(D*L)Color : Blue, Black, Silver Tone;Weight : 20gPackage Content : 85(±2%)xMetalFilmResistors Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting.Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy.Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Part Number: a14052200ux0202 Item Weight: 18 g Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.3 x 0.3 cm Item model number: a14052200ux0202 Item Package Quantity: 1 Batteries Required?: No Weight: 18 GramsShippingOur stock all ships from our UK-based warehouses. Shipped via Hermes,UPS or Royal Mail (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer. Shipping is always FREEReturnsWe offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products. You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for youWhen returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition. All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired. When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible. We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.About usAll of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United Kingdom so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast. Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation. No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If theres a problem, just let us know and we fix it. We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!. This item I am selling is purchased right after you purchase off me, I have many suppliers supplying me and sometimes I purchase off retail or 3rd party sellers. Stock levels also vary and so please be aware of this I am just informing you the business model I am using/following. Condition: New, Brand: Sourcingmap, MPN: a14052200ux0202, Model: a14052200ux0202, UPC: Does not apply, EAN: Does not apply Insights Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 125 blicke, 0.2 views per day, 533 days on eBay. Sehr hohe von blicke. 0 verkauft, 1 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 16,600+ artikel verkauft. 1.6% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
Sitemapveronica film gratuit | Ford 1985 Fe Ltd 351 V8 Auto C4 Lsd Injected Suit Xy Xw Xa Xb Xc Xd Xe Buyers | The Book of Daniel